Saturday, April 24, 2010

I have a question about Microsoft Office Outlook, I never have or never will use it is it important

my computer? It is just taking up space on my desktop and I have tried to move it to other folders, etc. on my computer and it won't let me; so is it safe or whatever just to totally delete it off of my computer?



I have a question about Microsoft Office Outlook, I never have or never will use it is it important to keep onwindows defender



Just moving the icon of Outlook won't actually free your hard disk space. If you just want to get rid of that icon you can delete it. Believe me it will warn you but if you delete it nothing will go wrong. Infact you can still launch it from the Start menu%26gt;Programs%26gt;...



However, if you also want to free the hard disk space go to Start%26gt; Settings %26gt; Control Panel. Open Add remove programs and search for Microsoft Office or something similar. When the wizard pops up just remove checkbox from the applications you won't be using. These will be removed from desktop as well as hard disk.



The icon on the desktop is just a "shortcut" which does not take much space on harddisk.



I have a question about Microsoft Office Outlook, I never have or never will use it is it important to keep onwindows updates internet explorer



look to tell u the trueth i have no idea and i'm not gone look it up halla
You can uninstall Office Outlook from your computer if you won't be using it.



You can do it under Control Panel --%26gt; Add or Remove Programs --%26gt; Click on "Change" under Microsoft Office and then add or remove features, then uncheck the box for Outlook. =)
yes you can delete it since you don't use it. make sure you you don't delete it along with microsoft word, excel %26amp; other office programs unless you don't use those programs either. and make sure you uninstall it properly. don't just go deleting all the files.
You don't need Outlook. It's a front end interface for your email. I would say it's mainly used for companies that have their own mail servers.
Microsoft is very smart softwear also you can just get rid of all shortcuts this will put it back in the all programs menu
Yes you can remove Outlook. It is completely useless and a big security hole. I use Mozilla Thunderbird instead.
just move Microsoft Office Outlook in to a fold then just hide it you may want to use Microsoft Office Outlook one time you can remove it from the pc you dont have to keeep it
You can remove it from the desktop, because it's only removing the icon. Do not remove it from the programs under control panel, add %26amp; remove software because it come with a wide varity of programs that are important. It may not even be using up any memory.
You have to keep it on your PC because it came with Microsoft Office

No comments:

Post a Comment