Saturday, April 24, 2010

I somehow made a "Note" the size of my entire screen. Microsoft Office Outlook. Any way to

Its so big I can not find the corner to drag in to make it smaller. I've tried clicking on corners and dragging it in, many times!



I somehow made a "Note" the size of my entire screen. Microsoft Office Outlook. Any way to make it smaller?microsoft word download



For any window, when you can't drag it, you can always use keyboard commands to change the window size and position.



First of all, if you double click on the title bar (at the very top) the note should "restore" back to its original size from the full screen (maxinimzed) size. Then you can drag the corners however you need to.



If that doesn't work, and the note is maximized, you can use the keyboard commands: ALT+SPACE and R to restore the window to its non-maximized size.



If the window is not in "maximized" mode, and you still can't drag it - let's say the title bar is above the top of the screen, and the window takes up the whole screen:



Type ALT+SPACE and M, then use the arrow keys to move the window around.



Type ALT+SPACE and S, then use the arrow keys to resize the window.



That way you can use the same note without killing the process and starting all over!



I somehow made a "Note" the size of my entire screen. Microsoft Office Outlook. Any way to make it smaller?internet explorer download internet explorer



ctrl +alt+delete / kill the process/ make a new 1
Try Pressing "escape".

No comments:

Post a Comment