Saturday, April 24, 2010

Trouble shooting help needed with Microsoft Office Outlook?

My mails get converted to plain text when i send or receive my mails, which does not allow me any formatting in the text or display any pictures in the body of my mail. I need help with putting it right. Suggestions welcome... thanks...



Trouble shooting help needed with Microsoft Office Outlook?microsoft outlook



Tools ----%26gt; Options ----%26gt; Mail Format Tab.



There is a message format selection. Select HTML.



Trouble shooting help needed with Microsoft Office Outlook?windows messenger internet explorer



Tools - Options - Mail Format - than you can choose HTML, Plain Text or Rich Text. I use HTML. Check the box to use Microsoft Word to edit e-mail messages.

1 comment:

  1. There are also so many video uploading sites, and these also give facility for distribution their video tutorials, except I think YouTube is the most excellent.

    ------------------

    Buy perfect money online

    ReplyDelete